#13804

GHC - devs mailing list

Ben

I’ve just pushed a fix to Trac #13804.  It may belong on the 8.2 branch too because it fixes a regression wrt 8.0.

I can’t test on my Unix box, because I’m away from it for a few days, but I’ve validated on windows.  Can you just check it’s ok, and fix up or revert if not?

Thanks

SImon

Re: #13804

Ben Gamari-3
Simon Peyton Jones via ghc-devs <[hidden email]> writes:

> Ben
> I've just pushed a fix to Trac #13804.  It may belong on the 8.2 branch too because it fixes a regression wrt 8.0.
> I can't test on my Unix box, because I'm away from it for a few days, but I've validated on windows.  Can you just check it's ok, and fix up or revert if not?

Of course.

Cheers,

- Ben