2018 State of Haskell Survey

Jasper Van der Jeugt-2
Hi all,

(apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email)

We are running a 2018 State of Haskell Survey here:

    https://airtable.com/shr8G4RBPD9T6tnDf

If you have some time to spare, please submit a response.  This goes a
long way in helping the community.  The survey closes on the 15th of
November.

This survey is co-sponsored by Haskell.org and Haskell Weekly, but I'd
like to give credit where credit is due, so I'll add that Taylor Fausak
did almost all of the hard work -- thanks a lot!

Kind regards
Jasper Van der Jeugt
on behalf of the Haskell.org committee

Re: 2018 State of Haskell Survey

Steven Leiva
No one likes doing surveys, but I feel that it is the least I can do for the Haskell community, especially considering all the help and benefits I get from it.

Thanks Jasper for posting this - I’m filling mine out now.

On November 2, 2018 at 6:02:14 AM, Jasper Van der Jeugt ([hidden email]) wrote:

Hi all,

(apologies if you receive multiple copies of this email)

We are running a 2018 State of Haskell Survey here:

https://airtable.com/shr8G4RBPD9T6tnDf

If you have some time to spare, please submit a response. This goes a
long way in helping the community. The survey closes on the 15th of
November.

This survey is co-sponsored by Haskell.org and Haskell Weekly, but I'd
like to give credit where credit is due, so I'll add that Taylor Fausak
did almost all of the hard work -- thanks a lot!

Kind regards
Jasper Van der Jeugt
on behalf of the Haskell.org committee

Re: 2018 State of Haskell Survey

Doug McIlroy
The survey didn't work for me in either Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge:

In IE an attempt to scroll a pull-down "Add an option" menu would
dismiss the menu.

In ME the same menus needed a scroll bar, but the bar was missing.

Doug McIlroy