A New Notation for Arrows

bft

A New Notation for Arrows

bft
Hello

Is there any version of Haskell (Hugs or Ghc) which includes the new notation of arrows introduced by Ross Paterson ?  Instead, where can I get it ? The Control.Arrow.hs file did not include the new notation of arrows.

Thanks for your help.
BFT

Re: A New Notation for Arrows

Ross Paterson
On Thu, May 31, 2007 at 02:55:49PM +0100, bft wrote:
> Is there any version of Haskell (Hugs or Ghc) which includes the new
> notation of arrows introduced by Ross Paterson ?  Instead, where can I get
> it ? The Control.Arrow.hs file did not include the new notation of
> arrows.

It's supported by GHC 6.2 and later, with the -farrows option
(see the GHC User's Guide).  To use arrow notation with Hugs or
any other Haskell implementation, you need the arrows preprocessor
(http://www.haskell.org/arrows/download.html).