A video of Frag

snk_kid
I don't understand why there is no video of Frag online so I made one here: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0jYdu2u8gAU

Click here for FREE customisable desktop wallpapers. Get them Now!

Re: A video of Frag

Don Stewart-2
korcan_h:
>    I don't understand why there is no video of Frag online so I made one
>    here: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0jYdu2u8gAU

Thanks! I've linked to the video on Frag's homepage,

    http://haskell.org/haskellwiki/Frag

-- Don

Re: A video of Frag

Hugo Pacheco
I read on your youtube post that you are planning to write a build-it-yourself tutorial.
Perhaps this effort could be targeted at creating a cabal package in Hackage (I do not know the implications of that, just speaking out loud).

Cheers,
hugo

2008/11/10 Korcan Hussein <[hidden email]>
I don't understand why there is no video of Frag online so I made one here: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0jYdu2u8gAU

Click here for FREE customisable desktop wallpapers. Get them Now!

www.di.uminho.pt/~hpacheco

Re: A video of Frag

Jake Mcarthur-2

Re: A video of Frag

Hugo Pacheco

Yes, I installed it via cabal-install.
I am using GHC 6.10.1 now, but it had the same results in 6.6 (if I remember well) before. It may be a Mac issue.

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 1:39 PM, Korcan Hussein <[hidden email]> wrote:
Sorry I have no idea, which version of GHC are you using? did you try using cabal-install? (http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/hackage/wiki/CabalInstall)

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:46:45 +0000

From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] A video of Frag

Oh, sorry I haven't noticed.
Trying to compile in my OS X machine, all compiles ok via cabal, but then I get

$ ./frag ../share/frag-1.1.2/leveleg
Bus error

I remember compiling frag 1/2 years ago and getting the same result.
It is not windows, but do you have any hint?

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 10:12 AM, Korcan Hussein <[hidden email]> wrote:
Actually such a package already exists, it's quite a simple procedure as long as you have the right tools and and setup but for windows  platform this information is a bit scattered/dispersed and there is no central information about getting such a thing up and running from complete scratch. This is what i'm referring to in my comment.

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 09:15:14 +0000
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
CC: [hidden email]

--
www.di.uminho.pt/~hpacheco

Get the best wallpapers on the Web - FREE. Click here!

--
www.di.uminho.pt/~hpacheco

RE: A video of Frag

snk_kid
Okay so i've written a blog on how to build and run frag on windows @ http://monadickid.blogspot.com/2008/11/haskell-eye-for-windows-guy.html

> CC: [hidden email]; [hidden email]
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
> Subject: Re: [Haskell-cafe] A video of Frag
> Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 08:22:20 -0600

Read amazing stories to your kids on Messenger Try it Now!