[ANN] Flashy-Haskell: Advanced Haskell syntax for Vim

[ANN] Flashy-Haskell: Advanced Haskell syntax for Vim

mwnx
In case anyone is interested, I just published a syntax extension I
use for vim. It adds on to the default "haskell.vim" syntax file and
enables some more advanced colouring.

Here's the link to the github page, with visual examples:

    https://github.com/mwnx/flashy-haskell

I rewrote the whole thing before publishing so there might be quite
a few bugs due to a lack of real world testing, but I'll strive to
fix any reported bugs rapidly. It also doesn't seek to completely
and perfectly interpret Haskell's syntax. As a result, some of the
more unusual syntactic constructs might not benefit from the extra
colouring.

--
mwnx
GPG: AEC9 554B 07BD F60D 75A3  AF6A 44E8 E4D4 0312 C726