Version 0.6.0 of HDBC and the Sqlite3 bindings are now available.
New features since Tuesday's 0.5.0 announcement include:
* New type system for marshalling different Haskell types back and
* New support for querying meta-information about the server
* Much improved documentation
* Fix for a race condition in the Sqlite3 binding
* New fetchAllRows function that returns a lazy list of result rows
(think hGetContents for database queries)
I will shortly begin work on a PostgreSQL binding.
Also, I plan to write a MissingH interface module. The main idea of
that is to provide a SQL backend for the MissingH AnyDBM interface
(which uses *dbm databases for persistent hashes). Combined with
Sqlite, this provides a very interesting and easy to use persistent