[ANN] Haskell-Paris meetup

lucas di cioccio
Dear all,

I'm happy to announce that the Haskell-Paris group will meet on June 25th in Paris. Please register (free) at http://www.meetup.com/haskell-paris/events/122515522/  .
Program is not decided yet (contributions are welcome). We'll update once we know the lineup.

I don't like to send spammy emails but I would like to take advantage of this announcement to invite any non-Parisian Haskellers to get in touch with us (email, twitter, or meetup page) if you are in town. We may an event scheduled close in time and we can anyway propose a get-together in a restaurant so that visitors can taste our great food&drink and everyone can chat about her favorite programming language. I did this type of semi-planned dinners a few times with some Ruby folks and it's a good way to build ties :).

Regards,
--Lucas DiCioccio