ANN: New York Haskell CoHack, August 3

Chris Smith-31
If you're not in New York, feel free to stop reading.

Any Haskellers in the New York area, you're invited to the monthly CoHack on August 3rd, at the Microsoft Reactor space near Times Square.  This is an informal collaboration between Haskellers working on a variety of projects.  There's usually a good mix of everything from new Haskell programmers to seasoned veterans  We'll have food and internet and hopefully collaborators, whether it's a long-standing project or a one-off weekend hack.  Details at https://www.meetup.com/NY-Haskell/events/261277328/  I hope to see you there.

There will also be lightning talks at the event, if you have anything you'd like to share.  Signups will be same-day, and lightning talks are 10 minutes long, including setup and questions.

Thanks,
Chris