ANN: Radicle

Julian Arni-2

Today we're releasing the alpha version of Radicle. Radicle is a p2p code collaboration platform (think Github replacement). Issues, patches (like PRs) and optionally code are distributed via IPFS, without a centralized server, and with tooling that's meant to work directly from your terminal. There's a lot more info on the webpage [0].

Radicle is written in Haskell (minus the parts that are written in the Radicle language itself, though the language is implemented in Haskell), and open-source, which is why I thought to post here.

[0] www.radicle.xyz

Re: ANN: Radicle

Mats Rauhala
Maybe add a note to https://github.com/ipfs/awesome-ipfs as well?