[ANN] Reanimate v1.0

Lemmih
It is my great pleasure to announce version 1.0 of the Reanimate
animation library. Reanimate aims to be a batteries-included way
of creating animations and illustrations. To see it in action,
visit:

  https://reanimate.github.io/

Reanimate wouldn't be here without help and I'd like to thank Jan HrĨek
for writing the Elm viewer, Shaurya Gupta for performance improvements,
William Yaoh for writing documentation, Mike Pilgrem for ImageMagick v7
support, and Xie Ruifeng for LaTeX and text encoding fixes. Furthermore,
I'd like to thank Eve, Joe, Rodrigo, Brad, Aron, and Ben for their help
and support. Finally, I'd like to thank the GitHub sponsors who are
financing server costs and making Reanimate the best it can be.

Hackage:  https://hackage.haskell.org/package/reanimate
Haddock:  https://hackage.haskell.org/package/reanimate/docs/Reanimate.html
Tutorial: https://reanimate.readthedocs.io/en/latest/tut_equation/
GitHub:   https://github.com/reanimate/reanimate/