[ANN] Schedule for Haskell Hackathon in Freiburg, Germany

[ANN] Schedule for Haskell Hackathon in Freiburg, Germany

Alexander Thiemann
Dear Haskellers,

the schedule for the Haskell Hackathon taking place in Freiburg, Germany this year is now online ( https://wiki.haskell.org/HacFreiburg2017 ) and we still have spots available. Register here: https://goo.gl/LDIQlw

==
Details:
When: Friday 4 August 2017 - Sunday 6 August 2017
Where: Faculty of Engineering, University of Freiburg, Germany (https://goo.gl/maps/ZcHWLpMPhtj)
Organizers: Peter Thiemann, Alexander Thiemann, Stefan Wehr
==

HacFreiburg is another Haskell Hackathon, where Haskell programmers from all around the world meet in Freiburg, Germany, to discuss, hack together and improve the Haskell infrastructure. We welcome all programmers interested in Haskell, beginners and experts! The Haskell Hackathon in Freiburg is part of the "Sommercampus 2017" (https://sommercampus.fachschaft.tf/en/), organized by the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Freiburg.

Hope to see you there,
Alex (with Peter and Stefan)