ANN: Selenium WebDriver client for Haskell

ANN: Selenium WebDriver client for Haskell

kallisti
The first release of the webdriver package has been uploaded to Hackage.

Selenium is a test suite that allows you to automate web browsers on a
variety of platforms. The webdriver package acts as a client library that
speaks Selenium's WebDriver protocol, using a simple monadic interface. This
alpha release has received a month of testing through my own usage, and has
most of the capabilities of the official Selenium clients, with more to
come.

Future plans include utilizing the http-conduit and attoparsec-conduit
packages for memory efficient JSON parsing, and using the reflection package
to safely handle multiple versions of the WebDriver protocol through
implicit configurations.

For more information, see http://hackage.haskell.org/package/webdriver

Re: ANN: Selenium WebDriver client for Haskell

Felipe Lessa
That looks great, Adam, thanks for sharing!  I've been using
watir-webdriver but ruby tends to be a lot more painful to use than
Haskell (even though I use ruby only for the tests!).  Looking forward
to see what I can do with your package =).

Felipe.