[ANN] Vivid 0.2

amindfv
After about a year of blood, sweat, and tears, the new Vivid is out! This gets us to a pretty polished state and updates will now be much more frequent.

What is Vivid?
It's a library to create music (and other sound) using the SuperCollider synth engine -- a really powerful audio "rendering engine." Vivid lets you create and alter music in real time, or render audio files faster than real time.

It's been used in live performances (not only by me!), and I'm very happy with its sound, its power, and its expressivity.

Without further ado: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/vivid

Happy hacking!
Tom