[ANN] patat - Terminal based presentation tool built with Pandoc

Re: A backhanded compliment and a dilemma

Richard A. O'Keefe

On 20/10/16 7:49 PM, Simon Thompson wrote:
> Hi Richard - are you aware of the work of Philippa Gardner and her colleagues on formalising ECMAScript?
>
>   http://psvg.doc.ic.ac.uk/research/javascript.html
>
> Exciting stuff! They’ve certainly had their work published.

Oddly enough, I am currently studying the ECMAScript
Internationalization API Specification (ECMA-402), and
had been thinking
  (a) what kind of prehistoric weed are these people smoking?
  (b) I wonder if I could talk a student into trying to
      extract something machine-checkable from this?
So I am very pleased to have that link.  Thank you.
(Again by coincidence, I am currently trying to learn Coq.)

On 20/10/16 9:50 PM, Jon Fairbairn wrote:
> Just a shot in the dark: would it help to put all the braces and
> semicolons in explicitly? :-)
ROTFLMAO