ANN: stylish-haskell 0.2

Jasper Van der Jeugt-2
Hello all,

I've just released stylish-haskell 0.2 [1]. This release adds a
flexible configuration file, which already provides some options for
the different processing steps, and it will also make future
enhancements easy. You can use a per-project configuration file, as
documented in the README [2]. A sample configuration file looks like
[3].

Feedback is very welcome, issues and enhancement requests can filed here [4].

[1]: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/stylish-haskell
[2]: https://github.com/jaspervdj/stylish-haskell/blob/master/README.markdown
[3]: https://github.com/jaspervdj/stylish-haskell/blob/master/.stylish-haskell.yaml
[4]: https://github.com/jaspervdj/stylish-haskell/issues

Peace,
Jasper

Re: ANN: stylish-haskell 0.2

Christopher Done
Excellent, I'll check these new features work in haskell-mode when I get home.