[ANNOUNCE] GHC 8.6.1-alpha2 available

Ben Gamari-3

The GHC development team is pleased to announce the second alpha release
leading up to GHC 8.6.1. The usual release artifacts are available from

    https://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/8.6.1-alpha2

This alpha fixes many of the bugs reported in the first alpha and
brings many of the core libraries to their (hopefully) final release
versions.

Unfortunately, the documentation troubles affecting the first alpha
haven't quite been resolved in this release. Consequently you will
again find there is no documentation uploaded. However, let us know if
anything else is amiss. Thanks for your help!

Cheers,

- Ben

Re: [ANNOUNCE] GHC 8.6.1-alpha2 available

Jens Petersen-4
On 16 July 2018 at 10:07, Ben Gamari <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The GHC development team is pleased to announce the second alpha release leading up to GHC 8.6.1.

Thanks, I built it for Fedora and EPEL7 in my Copr repo:

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/petersen/ghc-8.6.1/

Jens