ANNOUNCE: hemokit 0.6.3 - Now with OpenVibe compatibility

ANNOUNCE: hemokit 0.6.3 - Now with OpenVibe compatibility

Niklas Hambüchen
Heya,

out is Hemokit 0.6.3, which can now be connected to the OpenVibe EEG
framework.

OpenVibe allows fancy stuff like spelling words with your mind:
  Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08GNE6OdNcs
  Docs: http://openvibe.inria.fr/coadapt-p300-stimulator-tutorial

There is a new tutorial on how to set up Hemokit+OpenVibe at:
  https://github.com/nh2/hemokit/wiki/OpenVibe

If you set up something cool with that, don't forget to tell me about it!

Grab Hemokit:
  https://hackage.haskell.org/package/hemokit

Stand-alone Linux and Windows binaries are also available:
  https://github.com/nh2/hemokit/releases

Re: ANNOUNCE: hemokit 0.6.3 - Now with OpenVibe compatibility

Ivan Perez
This is very good news. Thanks a lot!

We will sure be using this.

Best