API Annotations for pragmas

Alan & Kim Zimmerman
It seems that pragma definitions in source are not only case insensitive,
but can accept UK or US spelling variants.

I am going to need to capture SourceText values in the tokens, and bring
them through into the AST.

Alan
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

API Annotations for pragmas

Alan & Kim Zimmerman
I already have an open diff in D538, covering haddock doc changes for the
API annotations, and bringing in a `SourceText` field for HsTyLit.

Should I include the changes for SourceText in pragmas in D538, or create a
new one?

Alan

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 11:52 AM, Alan & Kim Zimmerman <alan.zimm at gmail.com>
wrote:

> It seems that pragma definitions in source are not only case insensitive,
> but can accept UK or US spelling variants.
>
> I am going to need to capture SourceText values in the tokens, and bring
> them through into the AST.
>
> Alan

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

API Annotations for pragmas

Simon Peyton Jones
I?d combine them; but make sure you add a Note explaining the purpose of the extra fields is.  Maybe you can use the same Note