Account on abbot

Simon Peyton Jones
Dear Paul

Could you please give Nicolas Frisby an account on abbot, so he can commit to GHC?

He'll send you his ssh public key.

(Ian, is that all we need to let Nick commit?)

Many thanks

An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Account on abbot

Ian Lynagh-2
On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 05:04:00PM +0000, Simon Peyton-Jones wrote:
> Dear Paul
>
> Could you please give Nicolas Frisby an account on abbot, so he can commit to GHC?
>
> He'll send you his ssh public key.
>
> (Ian, is that all we need to let Nick commit?)

It's useful if people also give a preferred username, and they'll also
need to be added to the darcs group (and maybe the haskell group too?),
but other than that that's it, yes.

Thanks
Ian