Active Branches

Austin Seipp-4
All,

A while back, Nicolas Frisby compiled a small list of the currently active
branches in the GHC tree. I would like to clean up a lot of the existing
branches which are effectively dead (by deleting them.) At the same time,
it's nice to take inventory and see what's currently out there, or 'in
limbo'.

http://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/ActiveBranches

I have kept up with *most* of the branches, and filled out a bunch of
details above, greatly expanding the list. However, several are light on
details and I'm not sure what's up with all of them, so I'd appreciate your
input if you own a branch.

I do however, believe all the 'dead' branches are accurate.

If you're working on a branch, please note it here. I'd like for people to
keep better track of this with a small note on this page; perhaps putting a
link on the front of the wiki is a good idea.

I'd like to be able to delete a lot of the defunct branches sometime soon,
so just let me know in the mean time.

Austin - PGP: 4096R/0x91384671
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Active Branches

Gabor Greif-2
I made the necessary adjustments.

Just some more observations...

Cardinality: merged, someone should close this:
  http://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/7520
but Simon wanted to look at this one:
  http://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/ticket/8036

Gitolyte, can this be closed?