Add MonadError () Maybe

Phil Scott
With Maybe being isomorphic to Either (), can we have the instance
MonadError () Maybe?

I'm interested in the MonadError class, and write generic code against
it, and would like it to work with Maybe.

Re: Add MonadError () Maybe

Edward Kmett-2
+1 from me.

It makes sense.

-Edward

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 2:29 PM, Phil Scott <[hidden email]> wrote:
With Maybe being isomorphic to Either (), can we have the instance MonadError () Maybe?

I'm interested in the MonadError class, and write generic code against it, and would like it to work with Maybe.

Re: Add MonadError () Maybe

Andreas Abel
+1.  --Andreas

http://www2.tcs.ifi.lmu.de/~abel/