This is the first release of the package (version 0.1.1) and there is
still much to be improved, in particular:
- Unicode support is incomplete.
- Source locations are sub-optimal, and will eventually become
- The pretty printer needs polish.
- The parser only supports version 3 of Python. Support for
Version 2 is a major goal, and should be straightforward.
- Only minimal performance tuning and correctness testing has been
performed. Version 0.1.1 is not intended for production use.
Bernie Pope ha scritto:
> Language-python provides a parser (and lexer) for Python written in
> Haskell. Currently it only supports version 3 of Python (the most recent
> version), but it will support version 2 in the future.
I was planning to write a Python parser by myself, since I would like to
do some AST processing, and Haskell is IMHO a better choice.