Announcing the Haskell Foundation

Richard Eisenberg-5
I'm very pleased to announce the creation of the Haskell Foundation (HF), an independent, non-profit organisation dedicated to broadening Haskell adoption.

Twitter: @haskellfound
Simon Peyton Jones's announcement, with lots of Q&A: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEmRarBL9kw

Please join the conversation. We need your participation to realize the vision of the foundation as *our* foundation, not *their* foundation.

Looking forward to seeing where this all leads!
Richard