Any Haskellers in St Louis, MO?

Aditya Siram
Hi there..
Are there any Haskellers in St Louis , MO? Is there an active group here?
Want to start one?

Thanks...
Deech

Any Haskellers anywhere? (was Re: Any Haskellers in St Louis, MO?)

Mark T.B. Carroll-2
Maybe we could use a page on the wiki to note who'd be interested in
meeting up and where they all live?

-- Mark

Re: Any Haskellers anywhere? (was Re: Any Haskellers in St Louis, MO?)

Rob Hoelz
Sounds like a good idea to me.  I'd like to see if any Haskellers are
in Madison.

Re: Any Haskellers anywhere?

Gabor Greif
Am 06.05.2007 um 03:52 schrieb Rob Hoelz:

> Sounds like a good idea to me.  I'd like to see if any Haskellers are
> in Madison.

Doesn't Google have a service for visualizing locations on a map?
The wiki could point there, for example...

        Gabor

Re: Any Haskellers anywhere?

Rob Hoelz
Gabor Greif <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am 06.05.2007 um 03:52 schrieb Rob Hoelz:
>
> > Sounds like a good idea to me.  I'd like to see if any Haskellers
> > are in Madison.
>
> Doesn't Google have a service for visualizing locations on a map?
> The wiki could point there, for example...
>
> Gabor

I bet Google does have one, but first thing that came to my mind is
Frappr: http://www.frappr.com/

Re: Any Haskellers anywhere?

Donald Bruce Stewart
hoelz:

> Gabor Greif <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Am 06.05.2007 um 03:52 schrieb Rob Hoelz:
> >
> > > Sounds like a good idea to me.  I'd like to see if any Haskellers
> > > are in Madison.
> >
> > Doesn't Google have a service for visualizing locations on a map?
> > The wiki could point there, for example...
> >
> > Gabor
>
> I bet Google does have one, but first thing that came to my mind is
> Frappr: http://www.frappr.com/

We have an old map of irc user locations, here, you could start with
that:

    http://haskell.org/hawiki/HaskellUserLocations

-- Don

Re: Any Haskellers anywhere? (was Re: Any Haskellers in St Louis, MO?)

Ricardo Herrmann
http://www.haskell.org/hawiki/HaskellUserLocations

On 5/5/07, Mark T.B. Carroll <[hidden email]> wrote:
Maybe we could use a page on the wiki to note who'd be interested in
meeting up and where they all live?

-- Mark

Ricardo GuimarĂ£es Herrmann
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete" - R. Buckminster Fuller

Re: Any Haskellers anywhere?

Ricardo Herrmann
Try this ... Google Maps - My Maps - Haskellers

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?f=q&hl=en&t=k&ie=UTF8&om=1&msa=0&ll=-23.553838,-46.656811&spn=0.004386,0.006738&z=18

On 5/5/07, Rob Hoelz <[hidden email]> wrote:
Gabor Greif <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am 06.05.2007 um 03:52 schrieb Rob Hoelz:
>
> > Sounds like a good idea to me.  I'd like to see if any Haskellers
> > are in Madison.
>
> Doesn't Google have a service for visualizing locations on a map?
> The wiki could point there, for example...
>
>       Gabor

I bet Google does have one, but first thing that came to my mind is
Frappr: http://www.frappr.com/

Ricardo GuimarĂ£es Herrmann
"You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete" - R. Buckminster Fuller

RE: Any Haskellers in St Louis, MO?

Green Bryan - bgreen
Anyone out there from the Little Rock, AR area?  I am located in Conway
and we are using Haskell where I work.

Are there any Haskellers in St Louis , MO? Is there an active group
here?
Want to start one?

Thanks...
Deech