Any students for master project in The Netherlands? (near Eindhoven)

Any students for master project in The Netherlands? (near Eindhoven)

Damian Nadales
Hi,

In my current team, we're looking for Master students to work in a
project about checking RAML specifications automatically.

We would like to develop this in the functional paradigm, but all the
students we got so far have no FP exposure whatsoever.

So if you know of somebody that might be looking for a master project
and want to know more details please do let me know (maybe Alejandro
and Jurriƫn have some ideas ;)).

Best,
Damian.