Anyone around Edinburgh or Glasgow second half of April?

Anyone around Edinburgh or Glasgow second half of April?

Robin Palotai
Hello,

I'm planning a family trip to Edinburgh late April, thought it would be nice to meet with local Haskellers as well. It would be a plus if could give us a quick tour of the campus.

I'm also glad to receive advice on geeky things to see [1] in the area (computer museums, whatever).

Thank you!
Robin

[1] Non-geeky as well, but I expect my spouse to have that area covered.