Approaches for a DSL for API-level testing

Approaches for a DSL for API-level testing

Damian Nadales
Hello,

I'm writing an embedded DSL for API level testing. The idea in a
nutshell is that I can write tests like the following one:

    createProjectCreates = do
      p <- createProject "foobar"
      ps <- getProjects
      ps `shouldContain` p

Here
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/41740658/separating-concerns-in-a-dsl-using-mtl

I show a sketch of the solution I'm working on, and the issues I'm running into.

I wonder whether there are other approaches to embedded DSL writing in
Haskell that allows for a better compositionality and separation of
concerns.

Thanks!
Damian.