Archival of community.haskell.org

Mario Rogic
Hi all

As announced back in 2015 we have started archiving community.haskell.org services.

Next on the list is the remainder of projects.haskell.org, and the code.haskell.org site.

As always, you can email [hidden email] or hop on the #haskell-infrastructure freenode channel to provide feedback / concerns.

Thanks

- Mario

Re: Archival of community.haskell.org

Mario Rogic
Hi all

In continuation of the work towards shutting down the legacy community.haskell.org server, I have the following updates to share:

Next on the list is the personal directories. Thanks to those who have already reached out.

If you still use a personal account on community.haskell.org or have data there you would like to retain, you are encouraged to migrate or backup ASAP.

I can assist with putting in place redirects for a time, please email me if desired.

Thanks

- Mario