Arrows and Computation exercises?

David Banas-2
Hi all,

I’m wondering if anyone else happens to be working their way through the exercises in Ross Paterson’s *Arrows and Computation*, and would like to compare notes and/or discuss solutions to his exercises. Here are mine, so far:

Thanks,
-db

Re: Arrows and Computation exercises?

Damian Nadales
Wow, that looks like an interesting chapter!

I have a lot in my tasks list now, but I added that chapter with a
high priority. Right now I'm doing some study of free monads so this
chapter seems to be relevant as well (in the topic of
functional-programming architectures, or life beyond map and folds).

I'll let you know if I start the exercises.