Auto-detect multiple monitors ...

aditya siram-2
Hi all,
I've been using XMonad for a while but mostly just on my laptop. Recently
I've started hooking it up to a monitor, but unfortunately I can't seem to
tell XMonad that it's a second monitor. I have to mirror the current
display or stretch it across multiple monitors. Can someone give me a
starting point? I'm comfortable in Haskell.
Thanks!
-deech
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Auto-detect multiple monitors ...

Peter Jones
aditya siram <aditya.siram at gmail.com>
writes:
> I've been using XMonad for a while but mostly just on my laptop. Recently
> I've started hooking it up to a monitor, but unfortunately I can't seem to
> tell XMonad that it's a second monitor. I have to mirror the current
> display or stretch it across multiple monitors. Can someone give me a
> starting point? I'm comfortable in Haskell.

Sounds like the X11 Haskell package was built without support for
Xinerama.  You probably need to install the Xinerama developer package
from your OS's package manager and rebuild everything.

--
Peter Jones, Founder, Devalot.com
Defending the honor of good code