Best way to trig an IO action on a condition.

Best way to trig an IO action on a condition.

PICCA Frederic-Emmanuel
Hello,

Now that I know how to fork a process the right way :)
I would like to trig this process when a list of file exist on the system.

I can not use inotify since my files are on an nfs sytem.

So I would like your advices in order to create a Condition which wait for the presence of these files and when this condition is fullliled, trigg the action.

Thanks for your help.

Frederic.

Re: Best way to trig an IO action on a condition.

Simon Jakobi
Hi Frederic,

fsnotify seems like it should work on Windows: