XLDI 2012 focuses on the foundations, design, implementation,
and applications of languages that smoothly integrate different
execution or data models.
We have assembled an interesting program of 7 presentations, covering
software-defined networks, Haskell DSLs for interactive web services,
typing of massive JSON datasets, rewrite optimization of dataflow
programs, and languages designed to build domain-specific runtimes.
- Fritz Henglein (DIKU, University of Copenhagen)
- Christopher Re (University of Wisconsin)
- Naga Praveen Katta, Jennifer Rexford, David Walker:
Logic Programming for Software Defined Networks
- Andrew Farmer, Andy Gill:
Haskell DSLs for Interactive Web Services
- Dario Colazzo, Giorgio Ghelli, Carlo Sartiani:
Typing Massive JSON Datasets
- Fabian Hueske, Aljoscha Krettek, Kostas Tzoumas:
Enabling Rewrite Optimizations of Data Flow Programs
Through Static Code Analysis
- Panchapakesan Shyamshankar, Zachary Palmer, Yanif Ahmad:
K3: Language Design for Building Multi-Platform,
XLDI 2012 is sponsored by LogicBlox and Oracle Labs.