Can i make all windows float in specified workspace ?

Can i make all windows float in specified workspace ?

z_axis
I know each workspace can have different layout. However, i want all
windows in one workspace float automatically.

Sincerely!

e^(π.i) + 1 = 0

Can i make all windows float in specified workspace ?

Adam Vogt
On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:15 PM, z_axis <z_axis at 163.com> wrote:
> I know each workspace can have different layout. However, i want all windows
> in one workspace float automatically.
>
> Sincerely!

Hi z axis,

There are some layouts which manage windows just like floating layer
in xmonad core. One is XMonad.Layout.SimplestFloat. So if you use it
together with XMonad.Layout.PerWorkspace you probably get what you're
asking for.

--
Adam