Can we rename completion to autocomplete

Can we rename completion to autocomplete

Edward Z. Yang
I keep typing 'comp<TAB>' and expecting it to autocomplete to compiler,
and this is stopped working. Can we rename the 'completion' directory
to something? How about 'autocomplete'?

Thanks,
Edward

Can we rename completion to autocomplete

Herbert Valerio Riedel-3
On 2014-12-05 at 10:01:54 +0100, Edward Z. Yang wrote:
> I keep typing 'comp<TAB>' and expecting it to autocomplete to compiler,
> and this is stopped working. Can we rename the 'completion' directory
> to something? How about 'autocomplete'?

I'm not sure about the folder-name/location either. I'm used to see
completion-scripts and similiar in sub-folders of 'contrib/', e.g.

 https://github.com/git/git/tree/master/contrib/completion

otoh, we do already have a 'utils/' folder, we could simply move it
there, as ghc's top-folder is already quite crowded...

Can we rename completion to autocomplete

Jan Stolarek
Bump. Any decisions on this one? If not then I'll move that folder somewhere else because it's
getting in the way.

Janek

Can we rename completion to autocomplete

Austin Seipp-5
I'd say just move it under utils/. We really need to organize the
top-folder more, but that's for another day.

On Thu, Dec 18, 2014 at 11:18 AM, Jan Stolarek <jan.stolarek at p.lodz.pl> wrote:

> Bump. Any decisions on this one? If not then I'll move that folder somewhere else because it's
> getting in the way.
>
> Janek

Austin Seipp, Haskell Consultant

Can we rename completion to autocomplete

Jan Stolarek
Done. I moved completion/ directory to utils/

Janek

Dnia czwartek, 18 grudnia 2014, Austin Seipp napisa?: