Cayenne Source Code

Andrew Martin
I just read through Lennart's paper on Cayenne, which was written in Haskell. It would be informative for me to look at the source code for a simple dependently typed language like this. (The paper claims the typechecker is only around 5000 LoC.) However, I cannot find the source code anywhere. Has it been devoured by the cruel jaws of the ephemeral web, or does someone out there still have a copy of it?

--
-Andrew Thaddeus Martin

Re: Cayenne Source Code

Oliver Charles-3
It does not directly answer your question, but are you aware of Pie?

https://github.com/david-christiansen/pie-hs

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 1:45 PM Andrew Martin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just read through Lennart's paper on Cayenne, which was written in Haskell. It would be informative for me to look at the source code for a simple dependently typed language like this. (The paper claims the typechecker is only around 5000 LoC.) However, I cannot find the source code anywhere. Has it been devoured by the cruel jaws of the ephemeral web, or does someone out there still have a copy of it?
>
> --
> -Andrew Thaddeus Martin

Re: Cayenne Source Code

Andrew Martin
Thanks! Pie looks like it will be equally instructional for my purposes.

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 9:25 AM Oliver Charles <[hidden email]> wrote:
It does not directly answer your question, but are you aware of Pie?

https://github.com/david-christiansen/pie-hs

On Thu, Jun 20, 2019 at 1:45 PM Andrew Martin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just read through Lennart's paper on Cayenne, which was written in Haskell. It would be informative for me to look at the source code for a simple dependently typed language like this. (The paper claims the typechecker is only around 5000 LoC.) However, I cannot find the source code anywhere. Has it been devoured by the cruel jaws of the ephemeral web, or does someone out there still have a copy of it?
>
> --
> -Andrew Thaddeus Martin

-Andrew Thaddeus Martin

Re: Cayenne Source Code

Andreas Reuleaux-2
This is what I have been looking at at times:

 Resurrecting Lennart Augustsson's implementation of Cayenne
 https://github.com/csgordon/cayenne

Hope this helps.

-A