Check Directive -- Backreference to Capture Directives

Check Directive -- Backreference to Capture Directives

Luke Cycon
(Trying this again, as Google claims my last failed to post)

Is there any possible directive implementation that would allow for something like so: http://lpaste.net/152284

I've been attempting an implementation for a bit, and no joy as of yet. I've simplified the problem by passing foo and bar into myCheck from myServer (thus reducing Check2 to a generic Check directive, whose result determines how to continue a request).

My idea is that, based on the return of myCheck, the request will either be continued (in the Nothing case), or aborted with the contents of the Just.

Any ideas? Am I barking up a needlessly complex tree?

Thanks,
Luke