Choosing an xml parser

L Corbijn
Hello Cafe,

I am trying to write a library to parse (and process) the OpenGL xml spec into haskell values. The problem is that I don't know what xml library to choose. So far I can think of the following requirements:

- Some error reporting, possibly warning for unparsed elements (as that signals that the parser needs updating).
- Not too bulky for the not so simple registry schema [1].
- Preferably some way to preprocess some nodes (this could probably be done by any xml library).
- Preferably not too memory hungry (the current spec is about 2MB)

Does somebody have a recommendation for a xml library to use for this?

Regards,
Lars