Clarification regarding idea discussion

Ashwin Samudre
Hello, I am Ashwin Samudre a CSE undergraduate from Pune, India. I started learning haskell some time ago and I am referring the book 'first principles with haskell'. Being a student, I thought of applying for upcoming GSOC with Haskell community after going through the ideas page.

Can I ask for the help to discuss the selected project idea on this mailing list.?
If not, please let me know which could be the right place to discuss regarding this.

Thank you.

Re: Clarification regarding idea discussion

Simon Jakobi
Hi Ashwin!

You may find help on this list, but you should rather directly contact the mentors listed with each idea. You should find their email adresses by looking up their Github profiles.