Coding Haskell in a music start-up?

Bas de Haas-3
Dear Haskellers,

Chordify is hiring! Chordify is a young and fast growing music
e-learning platform that helps musicians to play their favorite music.
We automatically analyse the chords of a piece of music and display
them in an intuitive player. Try it yourself at: https://chordify.net/
or download one of our apps https://chordify.net/app

The cool thing is: our backend serving our apps and website has been
written almost exclusively in Haskell.

We hope to broaden our team with a functional programmer and a
front-end developer. We are looking for people who are pro-active,
independent, and creative to improve Chordify. You’d work in a small
team of dedicated people with various backgrounds in which you can
make a difference.

If you are interested in working at Chordify, you can find the details
here: https://chordify.homerun.co/

All the best,
Bas de Haas