Combinatory logic interpreter?

Colin Paul Adams
Is there any Haskell code around that can interpret combinatory logic expressions?
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire

Re: Combinatory logic interpreter?

Tony Finch
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006, Colin Paul Adams wrote:

> Is there any Haskell code around that can interpret combinatory logic expressions?

http://www0.us.ioccc.org/1998/fanf.lambda

Tony.
--
f.a.n.finch  <[hidden email]>  http://dotat.at/
BISCAY: WEST 5 OR 6 BECOMING VARIABLE 3 OR 4. SHOWERS AT FIRST. MODERATE OR

Re: Combinatory logic interpreter?

Bugzilla from robdockins@fastmail.fm
On Feb 10, 2006, at 11:09 AM, Colin Paul Adams wrote:
> Is there any Haskell code around that can interpret combinatory
> logic expressions?

Humm.  That's kind of a broad question.  I've written a shell for
interpreting the pure untyped lambda calculus which has definitions
for Turner's Combinators.  You can get the darcs repo here:

http://www.eecs.tufts.edu/~rdocki01/lambda/

you will also need

http://www.eecs.tufts.edu/~rdocki01/shell/
http://www.eecs.tufts.edu/~rdocki01/shell-readline/

Or... you can play with it on the haskell IRC channel by using the
'@lam' lambdabot command.

Its hard to know if this will meet your needs without knowing more.
What are you trying to do?

Rob Dockins

Speak softly and drive a Sherman tank.
           -- TMBG