Compiling haskell-src-exts with -prof

Cyril Schmidt
One of the packages that I use depends on Language.Haskell.Hsx
from haskell-src-exts. I want to profile my code, so I need
to compile Language.Haskell.Hsx for profiling.

I tried to figure out how to compile haskell-src-exts with -prof,
but so far I could not.

I am building on Windows with GHC 6.4, if that matters.

Thanks

        Cyril

Re: Compiling haskell-src-exts with -prof

Lemmih

> One of the packages that I use depends on Language.Haskell.Hsx
> from haskell-src-exts. I want to profile my code, so I need
> to compile Language.Haskell.Hsx for profiling.
>
> I tried to figure out how to compile haskell-src-exts with -prof,
> but so far I could not.

> I am building on Windows with GHC 6.4, if that matters.

Cabal versions above 1.0 supplies an --enable-library-profiling option.
You can get it here: http://haskell.org/cabal/

--
Friendly,
  Lemmih

Re: Compiling haskell-src-exts with -prof

Cyril Schmidt
It works, thanks!

Cyril