Contribute to Stack in Llubjana 14th October

Contribute to Stack in Llubjana 14th October

Luke Murphy
Hi all,

I am co-organizing a Haskell event in Llubjana and trying to get the
word out. We'd like to come together and work on contributing to Stack
together.
We'll specifically tackle the issues labeled `newcomer`.

It's on the 14th of October 2016, in Llubjana, Slovenia.

You can find details over at Github or Meetup:

    - https://github.com/haskellpeople/stack
    - https://www.meetup.com/Ljubljana-Lambdas/events/234646552/

This may be last minute (it is), but if anyone is close, please feel
free to join us.

Best,

Luke

Re: Contribute to Stack in Llubjana 14th October

Luke Murphy
Oh darn, I spelt the city wrong. That would be Ljubljana. Apologies ;)

On 06.10.2016 00:39, Luke Murphy wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am co-organizing a Haskell event in Llubjana and trying to get the
> word out. We'd like to come together and work on contributing to Stack
> together.
> We'll specifically tackle the issues labeled `newcomer`.
>
> It's on the 14th of October 2016, in Llubjana, Slovenia.
>
> You can find details over at Github or Meetup:
>
>    - https://github.com/haskellpeople/stack
>    - https://www.meetup.com/Ljubljana-Lambdas/events/234646552/
>
> This may be last minute (it is), but if anyone is close, please feel
> free to join us.
>
> Best,
>
> Luke

Re: Contribute to Stack in Llubjana 14th October

Michael Sloan
Awesome!  Looking forward to collaborating with y'all.  I think I
should be able to be available to help with your stack hacking
efforts.  I suppose something like 9am to 5pm on the 14th?  So for me
in Seattle, that is midnight into the AM.  As a sometimes insomniac,
sounds like a fun excuse to stay up late!

Also, I've wanted to go to Slovenia ever since I spent some time in
Croatia - met some excellent Slovenians at a music festival there!

Thanks for organizing event like this - exciting stuff!

-Michael