Creating string resources

Zachary Kessin
I have an app with a UX in GHCJS and I want to have  way for a non developer to edit the text, but then have it compiled into our code base.

One obvious way would be just to have haskell modules that just has the strings in it as constants. But I thought to ask has anyone else come up with a solution to this?

--
Zach Kessin
Twitter: @zkessin

Re: Creating string resources

Imants Cekusins
> haskell modules that just has the strings in it as constants

text-only (simple syntax or a common text-friendly format) config files
which can be parsed on app start?