Current state of dependent types in Haskell

Current state of dependent types in Haskell

Serguey Zefirov
Can anyone kindly point me at blog posts and/or articles on the subject?

I would like to brush off my Haskell skills in that area with whatever new things that are hot.

I once implemented type-level arithmetic in Haskell for sizing various hardware things but it is ages ago now. I would like to experiment with current state of affairs with type-level arithmetic and possibly experiment with adding structured values into the constraints.

Re: Current state of dependent types in Haskell

Richard Eisenberg-4
I just posted a link to my recent paper (https://cs.brynmawr.edu/~rae/papers/2018/stitch/stitch.pdf) to Reddit.

While that doesn't focus on dependent types, per se, it gives a good state-of-the-Haskell around features that will one day morph into dependent types.

Richard

> On May 14, 2018, at 9:29 AM, Serguey Zefirov <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Can anyone kindly point me at blog posts and/or articles on the subject?
>
> I would like to brush off my Haskell skills in that area with whatever new things that are hot.
>
> I once implemented type-level arithmetic in Haskell for sizing various hardware things but it is ages ago now. I would like to experiment with current state of affairs with type-level arithmetic and possibly experiment with adding structured values into the constraints.

Re: Current state of dependent types in Haskell

Serguey Zefirov
Very cool, thank you very much!