Custom Verbs for CalDAV requests

Petr Makagon
How can I extend servant-client with vers for CalDAV access: PROPFIND, REPORT?

Really appreciate a feedback.

Re: Custom Verbs for CalDAV requests

Andres Loeh-5
Hi.

The first steps would probably be to just extend the API language with
new verbs, as sketched here:

https://gist.github.com/kosmikus/f74cbc987a6be519e05c27e845acd1ff

Then you should be able to define APIs with these methods and even
generate clients for them. However, there are most likely more
caldav-specific requirements that affect the client generation to some
extent.

Cheers,
  Andres