Deprecate KProxy

Vladislav Zavialov
Now that we have -XTypeInType, there's no need for KProxy anymore. The
deprecation warning can advise to use regular Proxy instead.

Re: Deprecate KProxy

David Feuer
+1, eventually. The big question is when. TypeInType wasn't
particularly stable in 8.0. I believe it's improved considerably in
8.2. I'd suggest documenting now (8.2) that it's going to be
deprecated and why, but waiting till 8.4 or even 8.6/9.0 to actually
do the deed.

On Fri, Jun 2, 2017 at 9:04 AM, Vladislav Zavialov
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Now that we have -XTypeInType, there's no need for KProxy anymore. The
> deprecation warning can advise to use regular Proxy instead.

Re: Deprecate KProxy

Edward Kmett-2
I'd say pull the plug on it in 8.4. There are vanishingly few users of this type and they are the type who roll with such punches well.

-Edward