Disable default-to-DeriveAnyClass warning with DerivingStrategies?

Disable default-to-DeriveAnyClass warning with DerivingStrategies?

Theodore Lief Gannon
Is there a flag to disable this warning? There's no mystery or surprise to the default, but if I want all three of GeneralizedNewtypeDeriving, DeriveAnyClass and DerivingStrategies enabled, I'm currently stuck with a warning for e.g. deriving (Generic, ToJSON). The only way to use strategy keywords is on standalone deriving lines, which seems unnecessarily verbose.