Does the streaming package need a new/additional maintainer?

Does the streaming package need a new/additional maintainer?

David Feuer
The streaming package has a couple old pull requests that have not
been commented on. My recently reported issues and pull requests have
also met with silence. It appears that the maintainer, Michael
Thompson, was last active on GitHub and Reddit in April. I emailed him
a few days ago, but have not yet received a response. I hope he is
just on a short break, but if not, someone should probably take over
the package.

David