Domain specific error diagnosis in Haskell, a video recorded at Curry On!

Domain specific error diagnosis in Haskell, a video recorded at Curry On!

Jurriaan Hage
Dear Haskellers,

The work of Alejandro Serrano Mena and myself on domain-specific error diagnosis in GHC was accepted for a presentation at Curry On! in Barcelona, co-located with ECOOP. I gave the talk last week on what you can do with our branch of GHC. A few well-known Haskellers were around. They had
some good questions, and were generally quite positive.

In case you missed it, there is a video of the whole affair on YouTube. Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuqSkWOcnSA&feature=youtu.be

best regards,
Jur