Dutch FP-day 2018 (early registration required)

Dutch FP-day 2018 (early registration required)

Arjen
I would like to invite you to the next Dutch Functional Programming
Day. It will take place on Friday 5th of January 2018, at the Walter
Bos Complex of the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration at John F.
Kennedylaan 8, Apeldoorn.

The Dutch Functional Programming Day is an annual gathering of
researchers, students, and practitioners sharing a common interest in
functional programming. Experts and newcomers to the field are equally
welcome.

For more information see http://wiki.clean.cs.ru.nl/NL-FP_dag_2018

Please note that to the nature of the location, registration before
December 15 is required. We need a list of participants for the
security staff. We also need this to order the right number of badges,
drinks and pizza's.

You can register by sending a mail to [hidden email]
(or reply to this e-mail) including:
1. your name (used for identification)
2. your affiliation, if any
3. whether you want (vegetarian) pizza
4. whether you want to give a talk

There are no costs for anything this year, as it is fully sponsored by
the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration.

kind regards,
        Betsy Pepels and Arjen van Weelden